Commonly Asked Questions about Voting for the Best of Show Quilt at 2017 AQS QuiltWeek – Fall Paducah
Can anyone vote or do you have to be an AQS member?
- Anyone can vote! If you have an email address you are ready to go. No membership required!
Do you have to be present at AQS QuiltWeek – Fall Paducah to vote?
- You can vote at the show, but you can also vote at home, at the grocery store, at the library, anywhere you are with your smart phone or have internet to use your computer, laptop, or tablet.
How many times can I vote?
- Once. Each person gets to vote for one quilt – choose the quilt that you think deserves to be the Best of Show.
How are the quilts I will choose from selected?
- Prior to the show, a team of three expert quilt judges will select the First, Second, and Third Place winners in the 15 categories of the Quilt Contest.
When does the voting start?
- Voting begins at 6:00 p.m. (Central Time) on Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
Where do I go to vote?
When does the voting end?
- Voting will end at 12:00 noon (Central Time) on Friday, September 15, 2017.
How are the awards selected?
- The quilt with the most votes will be named the Janome America Best of Show.
- The wall quilt with the most votes will be named the Gammill Best Wall Quilt.
- The next five quilts with the most votes will be named:
- Baby Lock USA 1st Place Overall
- AQS 2nd Place Overall
- Innova 3rd Place Overall
- APQS 4th Place Overall
- Hobbs Bonded Fibers 5th Place Overall.