Utah State Block
January 4, 1896
12″ x 12″
American Made Brand Fabrics:
- Print 1 copies of Template A.
- Print 2 copies of Template B.
- Print 4 copies of Template C.
- Print 4 copies of Template D.
- Print 4 copies of Template E.
- Print 4 copies of Template F.
From the yellow fabric, prepare 1 of A.
From the light navy, prepare 4 of E.
From the light tomato, prepare 4 of D and B each.
From the coral, prepare 4 of C.
From the white, prepare 4 of F.
Using the diagram below as a guide, to assemble the block.
Block measures 12 1/2″ unfinished.
Join the AQS Project Parade Facebook Group to join the conversation and share your progress!
Not an AQS Member? Join Today!
Special thanks to Bonnie Browning for use of her book for reference, Vintage Quilt Blocks State by State by Bonnie K. Browning.