Montana State Block
November 8, 1889
12″ x 12″
American Made Brand Fabrics:
- Print 9 copies of Template A.
- Print 8 copies of Template B.
- Print 8 copies of Template C.
- Print 4 copies of Template D.
- Print 4 copies of Template E.
- Print 4 copies of Template F.
- Print 8 copies of Template G.
From the dark blue fabric, prepare 4 of F.
From the light pink fabric, prepare 4 of B and 8 of G.
From the lime fabric, prepare 8 of C.
From the aqua fabric, prepare 4 of E.
From the dark indigo, prepare 4 of D and 2 of A.
From the purple, prepare 3 of A.
From the light yellow, prepare 4 of B.
Using the diagram below as a guide, to assemble the block.
Block measures 12 1/2″ unfinished.
Join the AQS Project Parade Facebook Group to join the conversation and share your progress!
Not an AQS Member? Join Today!
Special thanks to Bonnie Browning for use of her book for reference, Vintage Quilt Blocks State by State by Bonnie K. Browning.