There’s still time to get involved in the School Block Challenge! Your students will have fun with this annual quilt block competition and exhibit. It is sponsored by Moda Fabrics and coordinated by The National quilt Museum. Students in grades K through 12 can use their math skills and creativity to create quilt blocks for the annual exhibit and contest!
Teachers throughout the United States are invited to enter blocks made by students in any class they currently teach. All blocks will be exhibited at the museum during the 1st quarter of the year. The exhibit will officially kick off with an awards reception and certificate presentation for all participants.
- All work must be completed by the student.
- Students must be affiliated with a school or organization.
- Blocks may be original designs or traditional patterns.
- The three moda Fabrics must be used.
- Winners will be awarded based on craftsmanship, originality, creative use of the Moda Fabrics, and submission of required entry materials. Award winners will be notified by mail.
More rules are available at The National Quilt Museum’s website. Click HERE for the rules, the School Block Challenge Entry Form, and the fabric request form.
Hurry! ALL BLOCKS ARE DUE BY DECEMBER 5, 2014!!
Contact Becky Glasby, email@example.com for more information.