Make Ahead Chicken Casserole
Write a review
- 1 (7 oz.) pkg. uncooked Creamettes macaroni
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- ½ pound American cheese, diced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, cut fine
- Mix all ingredients in a large casserole. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 1 to 2 hours before baking. Cracker crumbs and/or hard-boiled eggs may be put on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Good make ahead dinner when you are busy quilting!
AQS Blog http://www.aqsblog.com/