Would you like to know the value of your new and old quilts? And why would you want to get your quilt(s) appraised?
There are a number of reasons you may need to know the value of your quilts:
- You may need a replacement value for insurance purposes when your quilt is damaged or lost due to fire, flood, or other disasters.
- Your insurance company will request an appraisal for a fine arts rider on your insurance coverage.
- If you enter quilt competitions, you will want an appraisal to know the value for shipping.
- If you sell or donate your quilts, you will need to know the market value.
- To document your quilts for your family and estate.
You can have your quilts appraised by AQS-certified appraisers on Saturday, August 17 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. in Monroe D classroom at the DeVos Place Convention Center during AQS QuiltWeek® — Grand Rapids, Michigan 2013.
Call Misty Rowland at 270-898-7903 to set up your time. Drop-ins will be accepted as time allows.