Write a review
- ½ c. liquid dishwashing detergent
- measuring devices
- 4½ c. water
- 4 T. glycerin (available at pharmacy)
- Container with tight fitting lid in which to keep the bubble mixture
- Gather all your supplies. Measure out the water, detergent, and glycerin into container. GENTLY stir the mixture together.
- If foam forms, gently skim it off the top.
- Find something with which to blow bubbles and begin to have fun. You can make a circle of wire and place mixture in a flat bowl so you can dip the wire into bubble mixture. Run like the wind through the yard making bubbles.
AQS Blog http://www.aqsblog.com/