FACEBOOK EVERSEWN SPARROW X GIVEAWAY
- Entry: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will be entered by posting an image of an embroidery project they have made or hope to make in the future on the American Quilter’s Society (AQS) Facebook (FB) page Project Parade Group (www.facebook.com/AQSonline/ProjectParade) or email to email@example.com. Limit one entry per individual. Some restrictions may apply. No purchase necessary. AQS reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time for any reason.
- Eligibility: This giveaway is open only to legal U.S. residents in the contiguous United States (except where prohibited) over the age of 18 years. Employees of AQS along with its contractors, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and their families are not eligible. This prize requires shipment to the winner. Prize Winner will have to provide a shipping address, when appropriate, once notification is received that a prize has been won.
- Contest Period: The contest begins June 2, 2019 12:00 AM CDT and ends on August 31, 2019 11:59 PM CDT. Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest Period.
- Winner Selection & Notification: Winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries at the end of the giveaway opportunity and notified via Facebook private message within 24 hours. Winner will be allowed three (3) days from the date of notification to claim their prize or an alternate winner may be selected. Inability to contact a winner via Facebook may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner from eligible entries. Winner will be announced on the AQS official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AQSonline.
- Prize: One EverSewn Sparrow X Embroidery & Sewing Machine. Total estimated ARV is $849.99 (US).
- Publish Name and/or Photograph: Participants hereby grant AQS permission to announce their name and/or publish a photograph upon acceptance of their prize to be displayed on Facebook for the purpose of congratulations and promotion in all media for purposes of trade and without further compensation. Participants thereby grant AQS the right to use their names and/or likenesses in these promotions without additional compensation except where prohibited.
- Shipping Address When Applicable: Winner must provide a valid shipping address within the contiguous United States in order to receive the prize. Winner will have seven days from the announcement to provide the shipping address and acceptance of the prize. No substitution, transfer of any prize or any part of a prize package, or cash alternative is permitted.
- Not Endorsed by Facebook: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Contestants understand that they are providing their information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook. Any information provided for this giveaway is being provided to AQS and not to Facebook and will be used to notify you if you have won and possibly to inform you about special offers or relevant news from AQS.
- Conduct: All giveaway participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the AQS Social Media Terms & Conditions (http://www.americanquilter.com/social_media_terms_and_conditions.php). AQS, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for any reason including electronic tampering. By submitting an entry, you are affirming that the entry does not infringe on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. By entering an image for this giveaway, you give AQS the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media for the purpose of promoting AQS, this giveaway, and the giveaway partner. Entries that are deemed unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by AQS in it sole discretion will be disqualified and removed.
- Tampering: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Sponsors’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the FB Giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the FB Giveaway, the judges reserve the right to terminate the FB Giveaway and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all entries received as of the termination date. Should the FB Giveaway be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the American Quilter’s Society official Facebook page.
- Limitations of Liability: AQS is not responsible for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur as a result of entering the giveaway. If for any reason the giveaway is not capable of running as planned, AQS may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release AQS from any liability resulting from or related to participation in the giveaway.
- Costs and Expenses: All costs and expenses associated with any element of any and all prizes not specifically addressed above, including but not limited to taxes, shipping charges, and any other fees, are the sole responsibility of the Prizewinner. Sponsor shall solely determine the specifics of all aforementioned elements of any prize in the FB Giveaway. Some restrictions may apply. Prizewinner agrees that AQS has not made or is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. No substitution, transfer of any prize (or any part of a prize package), or cash alternative is permitted. Prizes are not redeemable in cash. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are solely between the manufacturer and winner; therefore, winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- Use of Information and Likeness: When entering the FB Giveaway, you consent to receiving information from the American Quilter’s Society and its partners. This information can be sent via email, mail, SMS, or telephone. The use of e-mail information shall be subject to the privacy policies of the American Quilter’s Society which are available on the AQS website (www.americanquilter.com). Prizewinners consent to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Release of Liability: By entering this FB Giveaway, all entrants and winners, and their successors, assignees, family members, guests, invitees, agents, and employees release, hold harmless, and agree to indemnify Sponsor, as well as the respective officers, directors, agents, employees, shareholders, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliated companies, FB Giveaway Entities and prize suppliers, and affiliates of the Sponsor and all others associated with the development and execution of this FB Giveaway from, against, and for any and all actions, claims, losses and/or liability with respect to or in any way arising from participation in this FB Giveaway and/or acceptance or use of any prize and any related travel and/or activities, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, taxes, fees, expenses or loss, including but not limited to attorney’s fees.
- Technology Failure or Human Error: Schroeder Publishing Company, Inc., d/b/a American Quilter’s Society (“Sponsor”) and the FB Giveaway Entities, their affiliates, distributors, dealers, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this FB Giveaway; inability to access the American Quilter’s Society website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or illegible or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction; and/or typographical, printing, or human errors.
- Governing Law: This FB Giveaway is governed by Kentucky law. The venue of any legal action or lawsuit relating to this FB Giveaway shall be in a court located in McCracken County, Kentucky, or the US District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, Paducah division.
- Sponsor: Schroeder Publishing Company, Inc., d/b/a American Quilter’s Society, PO Box 3290, Paducah, KY 42002-3290.