Make colorful applique flowers from your favorite charm pack. All the flowers below are designed to be cut from a 5″ square. Mix and match the flower elements to build a cheery applique quilt.
Charm Flower A
Charm Flower B
Charm Flower C
- Select charms you want to use.
- Iron fusible adhesive such as Heat N Bond Lite to the backs of the charms.
- Trace flower designs on the fabric and cut out.
- Use a pressing sheet to build the flowers.
- Applique the flowers to your quilt.
- Embellish with embroidery, beads, and buttons!
Be sure to show off your amazing charm flowers! Post your pics in the AQS Project Parade Facebook group.