Write a review
- 2 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup lemon/lime soft drink (7-Up or Sprite)
- ¼ cup butter
- Cut the sour cream into the baking mix.
- Stir in the soft drink until a soft dough forms.
- Pat out on lightly floured surface into a 9 inch square (pan size).
- Cut into 9 pieces.
- Melt the ¼ cup butter and pour into bottom of 9 inch square pan.
- Place biscuits into pan.
- Bake at 350° (metal pan) or 325° (glass pan) until golden brown. Approximately 15 minutes.
AQS Blog http://www.aqsblog.com/