Last week we made the Sunshine & Rainbows block – a 27″ bundle of happiness! If you need to catch up, here’s the tutorial.
Take a look at our latest creation.
1 3/4 yards sunshine yellow total
1 3/4 yards background fabric
1/4 yard of 8-9 different colored fabrics
1/4 yard red accent fabric
- Make 4 Sunshine and Rainbows blocks.
- Make sure the blocks are trimmed to 27 1/2″ and lay them out in rows.
- Sew two blocks together to make a row. Make two rows and sew them together.
- Sew together 36 of the 2″ x 3 1/2″ colored rectangles for each border.
- Sew a 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ red square to both ends of the top and bottom borders.
- Sew the side borders to the quilt center first, then add the top and bottom borders.
Catch up on the Big Block Challenge!
Show off your progress, connect with other quilters, get ideas, motivation and more!
Join us in the AQS Project Parade Facebook Group and piece along with us!