Last week we made the Sunshine & Rainbows block – a 27″ bundle of happiness! If you need to catch up, here’s the tutorial.
Take a look at our latest creation.
1 3/4 yards sunshine yellow total
1 3/4 yards background fabric
1/4 yard of 8-9 different colored fabrics
1/4 yard red accent fabric
- Make 4 Sunshine and Rainbows blocks.
- Make sure the blocks are trimmed to 27 1/2″ and lay them out in rows.
- Sew two blocks together to make a row. Make two rows and sew them together.
- Sew together 36 of the 2″ x 3 1/2″ colored rectangles for each border.
- Sew a 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ red square to both ends of the top and bottom borders.
- Sew the side borders to the quilt center first, then add the top and bottom borders.