Easy and delicious! This is Donna McCoy's 1st place chili recipe in the AQS 2018 Chili Cook Off.
Write a review
- 2 Chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3 Cans of White Beans
- 1 Can of Chicken Broth
- 1 Can of Diced Green Chilies
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon of Tabasco Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- In a large skillet sprayed with Pam, cook onions until soft. Add green chilies and cook about 5 minutes.
- In a dutch oven sprayed with Pam, add all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for about one hour, stirring often. Add a little water if needed.
- Can also be prepared in a crock pot. Cook for a few hours, stirring often.
AQS Blog http://www.aqsblog.com/