It’s the time of year we all take a minute to think on the things we are thankful for. With playful heart, we share ten things any quilter can identify with and will want to give thanks for. Enjoy this fun list and have a great Thanksgiving!
10. Bias – We all need a little forgiveness and grace in our lives.
9. Scant 1/4″ – Often a reminder that we can do more with less.
8. Seam Ripper – All things are possible when you can try, try again.
7. Cats – Who else will offer endless quality control checks?
6. Pins – With all great achievements comes a little pain.
5. Spray Bottle – Removes wrinkles, cats, and anyone asking about dinner.
4. Storage Containers – Because filling our lives with joy and color is only better when under every bed in the house!
3. Rulers – We all need a little squaring up every now and again.
2. Quilting – Sometimes we just have to trust it will QUILT OUT!
1. Each Other – We laugh, we cry, we sew, we share stories, we learn, we grow, we cherish, we stitch each other into our hearts every day – thank goodness.